Sunday 10 June 2018

What i did at 9 June 2018!!!

  today which i the ninth of June we got new sofas they are really white and they is two sticked to gather and anther one scepter and three sticked to gather and it is leather and then after that like about four a clock some one invited as for dinner at there house so we went to there house and they i meet my friend from long time a go i said i to here and then i went a way and i started playing with this ather girl we had fun at there house but when we were coming back home we had to go in one of the other peoples car and go back home when we came back home we did some homework that our dad geves as. And then I falta bit hanger so I got some thing to eat. And then I went to sleep and that's what I did on the 9th of June 2019 bye bye guys✌
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.