Tuesday 17 December 2019

SLJ day 1 wk 1 A1

My family back ground!

There is nothing special about our family we are like any other. I have 7 people in my family ,my dad’s name is Shah but in English they call him Daniel. My dad is a Taxi driver but now he wants to run his own business. He just got his truck license last year in 2018. My Dad has also went to University to study for another job so he can make a better future for him. My Mum is a housewife she does everything for us, she does all the cooking but I also help her with the cooking and looking after the baby and doing lots more with her. My Older brother Sher now is a year 9 and he goes to Mount Roskill grammar and it’s his first year and he has lots of friends. I also have a little brother and his name is Yousuf and he is a year 5 and he likes soccer and lots of more sports.
I have a little sister and she is 3 years old and she goes to kindergarten, and she loves it there. I also have another sister and she is one years old and she is so cute and all she does is stay home. That is all blog you later

2 comments:


  1. Kia ora Maryam :)

    Thank you for doing week one, day one, activity two. It was cool to hear a little bit about your family, I really enjoyed reading it :) Wow having seven people in your immediate family must be awesome, there is only 3 in mine but I have always wanted a bigger family!

    I'm really interested to know more about your family and cultural background - where is your family from? What is important or special to you and your family? I believe every family is special in their own way, don’t you? What language(s) do you speak?

    I am Pākehā but my dad’s family comes from England and my Mum’s family comes from Scotland and Canada, which is pretty cool because it means I can go and live in all of these countries if I want to! My family is quite small and live in many different places, but I have a lot of friends and family friends who are like family to me. The most important thing about my family is that we are really open and honest and have great communication, my parents are also really loving towards me :)

    I only speak English but I would love to learn Te Reo Maori and Spanish.

    Thanks for posting! I look forward to reading more of your posts over the summer.

    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maryam.
    I very like your blog post.
    Hope you do more SLJ so I can read them every weekend.
    If you want to see my blog here it is.
    https://wpsizumim.blogspot.com/
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.