Monday 3 December 2018

facts about Australia

                                      Hey bloggers  

Australia is a great place to go and if you don't now what it looks like or you have never been the then that's great you are just like me i will maybe go to Australia to live (Melbourne) but what I now that my family does not what to go and if you are wondering how much people live in Australia there are 24.2 million people live in Australia that's insane right? This is how Australia looks like: 
Sydney
The national sports there are Australian rules football, cricket, netball, rugby union and rugby league. The national icons there are 1. The colours - green and gold, 2. The kangaroo, 3. The opal (gem), 4. The Golden Wattle flower, 5. The emu.

Now I am going to right a letter to my mum

Hi Mum, I am not sure if you are wanting to go to Australian and if we don't, we could go and just see the place at lest one time so we know how it feels like. Bye Mum

... and that is it for now, bye, see you later!

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora
    Hello Maryam its Jaeda here!
    I really liked your facts about Australia the picture looked very interesting to visit! The fact that was most interesting for me was the 2.4 million people there! Next time you could check your spelling and make sure your sentences make sense.
    If you would like to see my blog my address is this!
    http://wpsjaedaa.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.